We provide bespoke clinical exercise programmes, using a team-to-one approach. We supplement private exercise sessions with monitored external exercise prescription, nutrition guidance, relentless support and motivation.
We work with you to build a sustainable model that transforms your health and we leave no stone unturned in our mission to help you succeed.
We help you live longer better.
- 28-session programmes for your first programme at our Monument and Harley Street clinics, which includes your initial and reassessments
- 26-session programmes including your reassessment for your subsequent programmes
- 28-session home training programmes including initial and reassessments
- Shorter, intensive rehabilitation programmes, at-home or in-clinic
All our programmes include:
- One-to-one sessions with your clinical exercise specialist whom you are partnered with at the outset
- A Polar heart rate monitor and step count tracker that is monitored directly by your clinical exercise specialist
- A full clinical assessment of 22 baseline physiological and psychological markers
- A clinical reassessment measuring changes and improvements
- Tailored exercise prescription, nutrition and lifestyle support
- Direct communication to your GP or consultant and wider medical team
- Full-time support from the CP+R team, including the CES, clinical nurse and customer service team